Compliance, Policies, and Procedures
Academic Appointments Manual
Please download the Academic Appointments Manual for TAs/GAs, Postdocs, Fellows, and Visiting Professors.
- Compliance for Sponsored Projects:
- Cost-Sharing on Sponsored Projects
- Travel on Sponsored Projects
- Exception Request for 2-day Deadline
- F&A Waiver Request
- Graduate Student Funding on Sponsored Projects- See School/Department for Official Policy
- Gift vs. Sponsored Project
- IPAS Request (Advance Account)
- Spending on Sponsored Projects
- Indirect Cost Policy Letter
Funding requires commitments from both the Principal Investigator/Project Director and from the University. If you need help in determining which policies/procedures and compliance requirements apply to you and your work, please contact your ORSP Grant Specialist.
Policies/Procedures for Internal Awards
Policies/Procedures for Pre and Post Award Management
Below are links to commonly applicable policies/procedures for pre- and post-award management of your award.