The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) at RU-N supports all those seeking external funding to facilitate the smooth process of proposal development.
Please note: Some sponsors allow direct proposal submission from the PI/PD; however, RU-N requires that your ORSP Grant Specialist review and approve all proposal documents both internal and external prior to submission. Find your ORSP Grant Specialist.
Proposal Writing Guides:
- Writing Your Application (from the National Institutes of Health)
- NIH Insider’s Guide to Peer Review
- New Faculty Guide to Research Funding (book will be sent by request to Rutgers faculty, students and staff only)
- Grants and Grantsmanship Library Guide at Dana Library, a very good overview and guide to proposal development with lots of resources, created for graduate students, with valuable tips for new proposal writers
- Additional proposal writing guides